Monday, October 26, 2009

Good Homebrew Reading

I'm looking for suggestions on good sources of information for homebrewers of all abilities.
I just ran across the BeerSmith blog that has some excellent info on all aspects of brewing. From growing hops & mashing methods, to the Burton Union Blow-off.
I know, I'd never heard of it either, even though I have done a version of it. I can now amaze other homebrewers with the depth of my knowledge when I tell them I use the Burton Union Blow-off instead of telling them I stick a hose in the top of my carboy.
I've put a link to the right side of this page for the BeerSmith blog, go take a look.
If you have any web sites or blogs you follow, let me know and I can add them here.

3 comments:

  1. A couple of suggestions from Matt for some of his usual reading has been added, check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also get a lot of info via podcasts
    the better ones are from the brewing network

    ReplyDelete